Everything you see on the website “www.twolittleamigos.com” or in the Two Little Amigo store is copyrighted. It cannot be republished or sold in any shape or form. Distributing of copyrighted materials is illegal and will not be tolerated.
All activities and resources require close supervision at all times. For purposes of this website, resources and products, close supervision is defined as an adult within arms reach with eyes on the child at all times. While all care is taken to ensure activities are safe for children of all ages, Two Little Amigos assumes no liability for any injury resulting from replicating the activities written on this blog or suggested within products or resources.
The use of this website and its resources is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Purchasing and/or downloading a resource by Two Little Amigos Publications grants you permission for single classroom use and personal use only.
- You are not permitted to reproduce any page of the resource or share the resource in any way or form without prior written permission.
- Resources may not be shared or uploaded to other places without express written consent by Suzannah Fernandes of Two Little Amigos Publications. This includes sharing the file via email, facebook groups, websites, blogs and discussion lists.
Website and Store
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. While all care is taken to ensure external links are safe, we will not be held responsible for any damages or losses that occur through the use of other third party websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website or products purchased or downloaded from the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website, its products and/or its downloads.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.